Convergence first aired on April 1, 2012. An auspicious date. In that first show, we talked about The Fool – the “0” major arcana card of the Tarot.
I felt a lot like that guy. Stepping out into the world with some level of competence – unclear how much – and enough confidence to keep going. And here we are, four years later.
Convergence airs the third Sunday of the month at 10:30 AM pacific time (on BlogtalkRadio). For years, it was archived only there. Now, each segment is published here for easy access. I’ll also be publishing segments here that are independent of the broadcast.
The segments on Convergence generally fall into the following categories:
- Exploring Reality – If you love pondering and tinkering with the machinery of the Universe, these segments are for you. In these segments, I indulge my fascination with physics, metaphysics, and mystery. It’s here where I ponder and explore questions about how the world works. I love to blend the language of the mystical with the language of science. The concepts often correlate and overlap, and provide endless fasciation for me.
- Spirited Conversations – My conversations with folks who are on a path of spiritual exploration range far and wide. Sometimes, it’s not an obvious path. I always learn a lot from my guests, and I think together we illuminate their work and their walk in interesting ways.
- Reflections Along the Path – Here’s where I pause to consider my own experiences. Sometimes they’re soliloquies. Sometimes they’re lessons. Sometimes its about the tools I’ve discovered that help me navigate the world of spirit and magic. Like Exploring Reality, these segments reflect my curiosity about myself and our beautiful world.
- The Round Table – Mildred Lynn McDonald, HiC Luttmers (and an occasional guest) join me for a thought-provoking conversation on a variety of topics. We usually tease out a recommendation or two for getting the most out of whatever experience we’re sharing.
We also share special segments from time to time, and I expect the categories to grow. In fact, I’ve recently added another conversation segment,
- A Voice from the Ether – Over the years, I’ve realized that ordinary folks have fascinating stories, too. So I’ve begun to sit down in conversation with people who, but for their fascinating stories and experiences, might never catch your attention. People are very interesting critters.
Please enjoy the material. Let me know, too, if there is something you’d like to see, hear, or explore.
And feedback on the usability and comfort of this website is also welcome.
— John Carosella